长沙桑拿,长沙夜网,长沙桑拿按摩

Powered by Banzhen!

Archive for January, 2019

24 January
Comments Off on Mom texted video of dead toddler to father during fight: police

Mom texted video of dead toddler to father during fight: police

PITTSBURGH – A woman jailed on charges she killed her toddler son sent a video of the boy’s apparently lifeless body to his father in a jealous, vengeful rage during a text-messaged argument that lasted more than two hours, police said in a criminal complaint.

ChangSha Night Net

Christian Clark, 21, of McKeesport, was jailed without bond after being arraigned on charges of criminal homicide in the death of 17-month-old Andre Price III and attempted homicide of his 2-year-old sister, Angel. Clark doesn’t have an attorney listed in online court records.

READ MORE: Tennessee man gets friend to fatally shoot stepson, takes out life insurance on toddler

Allegheny County homicide detectives say Clark was arguing with the boy’s father, Andre Price Jr., when she started sending increasingly violent text messages beginning about 9 p.m. Tuesday. The complaint indicated Clark was upset at having to clean up toilet water the children spilled but mostly because Price had left for work earlier in the day and Clark believed he planned to have sex with another woman.

“Ya kids ain’t safe here I don’t want them here” and “Answer me or im going to jail for child endangerment” were two of the dozens of texts listed in the criminal complaint. Then came a message at 10:01 p.m. that said, “I’m killing them” – followed by a laughing emoji with tears coming from its eyes, police said.

At various points, Clark also texted photos of each child – including one of the boy face-down on an air mattress with his face in a comforter.

READ MORE: Teen mom charged in death of her newborn thrown from 2nd-storey window  

By 10:14 p.m., Clark sent the first video, showing the children lying face-down with Clark narrating, “Ahh look Angel is still alive and sweating your son on the other hand is not even breathing, I wish I could keep the camera still.”

Another video five minutes later showed Clark grabbing Angel’s head, prompting the girl to cry. When Clark grabbed the boy’s head, he didn’t respond, police said.

“First of all she is clearly fine, because watch, see she is not dead. Him on the other hand, he doesn’t budge. So you might want to call the ambulance,” Clark said in the video. A minute later she texted, “All cus you wanted to go (have sex with) her & come here when you like.”

At 10:23 p.m. Clark acknowledged she’s responsible for the boy’s death – and police say she later admitted smothering the boy by holding him face-down on the air mattress for about a minute.

“Im sure it’ll hurt me one im sitting in jail & you got all the evidence you need to I can’t even say he suffocated in his sleep or say idk what happened,” Clark texted.

Price responded only six times in the texts printed in the complaint, at one point promising to take a bus home but at other times ignoring Clark’s threats to harm his children. Only after Clark sent a third video at 11:09 p.m., showing her picking up the boy’s limp body by the arm and tossing him on the bed, did Price ask Clark to try to revive him, the complaint said.

READ MORE: Couple arrested for zip-tying girl to bed; child tells police her name is ‘Idiot’ 

“Try to wake him up I said hold him,” he texted at 11:10 p.m.

“Its okay Im dialing 911,” Clark responded.

“You need to if he dead,” Price said.

County police Superintendent Coleman McDonough said the couple lived together only some of the time.

“It just goes to show how texts have become such a routine part of our lives that people don’t even realize the nature of what they’re communicating,” McDonough said.

He said authorities did not expect to file any charges against Price, but the investigation is continuing.

Homicide detectives say Clark told them at a hospital that the boy was healthy and had no known medical conditions. She denied harming the boy until police interviewed her again at their Pittsburgh headquarters and told her they had seen Price’s phone and the texts and images she sent.

HealthGrove | Graphiq

24 January
Comments Off on Oil industry group projects modest rebound for oil and gas drilling in 2017

Oil industry group projects modest rebound for oil and gas drilling in 2017

The Petroleum Services Association of Canada says oil and gas drilling will stage a modest rebound in 2017, but remain well below levels reached before the current commodity price slump began.

PSAC forecasts 4,175 wells will be drilled in 2017, up about six per cent from an anticipated total of 3,950 wells this year.

ChangSha Night Net

Related

  • Prairie farmers take financial hit as oil and gas slowdown stalls drilling rigs

  • Canadian drilling association says 2016 worst on record as Calgary company shifts focus

  • Sask. oil and gas drilling rights sales at lowest level in nearly 25 years

    READ MORE: Worst of energy downturn over in Alberta as oil starts to stabilize, ATB Financial says

    The 2017 forecast is 63 per cent lower than the number of wells drilled in 2014, when benchmark U.S. oil prices began their fall from more than US$100 per barrel to current levels around US$50 per barrel.

    READ MORE: Oil well services company in ‘survival mode’; drilling forecast slashed

    PSAC president Mark Salkeld said the global supply of oil and gas is expected to continue to exceed demand in 2017, leaving little optimism for a significant rebound in price or activity.

    On a provincial basis, PSAC expects most of the drilling increases to take place in Saskatchewan, with 240 more wells. Alberta is expected to see a year-over-year increase of about 50 wells and both B.C. and Manitoba are expected to experience declines.

    Canada’s largest driller, Calgary-based Precision Drilling, reported recently that it has begun rehiring staff in anticipation of a busier winter drilling season based on customer bookings.

24 January
Comments Off on Your Manitoba: November 2016

Your Manitoba: November 2016

Your Manitoba November 7; St. Claude, Man.

Submitted by: Louise Rosset

Your Manitoba November 7; Churchill, Man.

Submitted by: Stacey Derkson

Your Manitoba November 7; Churchill, Man.

Submitted by: Katie deMeulles

Your Manitoba November 7; Winnipeg, Man.

Neil Longmuir/Submitted

Your Manitoba November 4; Flin Flon, Man.

Submitted by: Aleah Davidson

Your Manitoba November 4; Winnipeg, Man.

Submitted by: Therese Sibilleau

Your Manitoba November 4; Winnipeg, Man.

Submitted by: Corrinne Abshead

Your Manitoba November 4; Winnipeg, Man.

Submitted by: Jennifer

Your Manitoba November 1; Winnipeg, Man.

Submitted by: Donna Kreker

Your Manitoba November 1; Neepawa, Man.

Submitted by: Terry

Your Manitoba November 1; Inwood, Man.

Submitted by: Barbara Strick

Your Manitoba November 1; Pinawa, Man.

Submitted by: Ken Reddig

Your Manitoba November 1; Winnipeg, Man.

Submitted by: Darrel Guenther

Your Manitoba November 2; Winnipeg, Man.

Submitted by: Irene Rempel

Your Manitoba November 2; Winnipeg, Man.

Submitted by: Kathleen Fonseca

Your Manitoba November 2; Linden, Man.

Submitted by: Kathy Short

Your Manitoba November 2; Selkirk, Man.

Submitted by: John Dalebozik

Your Manitoba November 2; Riding Mountain National Park, Man.

Submitted by: Faye Soucey


ChangSha Night Net

24 January
Comments Off on Alberta RCMP investigate report that Halloween candy made child sick

Alberta RCMP investigate report that Halloween candy made child sick

A child who went trick-or-treating in the central Alberta community of Clive became sick after eating Halloween candy, according to a parent who alerted the RCMP.

Blackfalds RCMP said the candy was a Loonie-sized orange sugar candy with a black centre (see photo).

“We are urging people to discard any candy that matches that description and only consume items which do not appear to have been tampered with,” police said in a statement Wednesday afternoon.

READ MORE: Alberta parents find pins, needles and a razor in children’s Halloween treats

WATCH: Police officers in Calgary, Blackfalds and Cochrane are investigating several reports of candy tampering on Halloween. Global’s Sarah Offin reports.

ChangSha Night Net

Related

  • Alberta parents find pins, needles and a razor in children’s Halloween treats: police

    The child showed symptoms including pale skin, dilated pupils and broke out into a sweat, according to the report.

    While they hadn’t received any other complaints, RCMP are asking anyone with information to call the Blackfalds detachment at 403-885-3300 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).

    RCMP in Cochrane, Alta. also warned residents Wednesday after sewing needles were found in chocolate bars handed out on Halloween. Okotoks police then issued a warning after a razor blade was reported in a child’s trick-or-treat bag, and Calgary police confirmed they were investigating after sewing pins were found in small-sized chocolate bars.

    Eve Powder posted this photo she received from a friend to the Cochrane Rants and Raves Facebook group.

    Amanda Goodstoney

24 January
Comments Off on Movember: Edmonton man finishes marathon in support of men’s health

Movember: Edmonton man finishes marathon in support of men’s health

Edmontonian, Martin Peeks, has completed the New York City marathon in support of Movember, a global initiative to raise funds and awareness for men’s health issues like prostate and testicular cancer.

The 35-year-old has been taking part in growing a moustache and raising funds for the organization since 2006.

Over the last decade, with the help of teammates, he’s raised more than $40,000 for Movember.

ChangSha Night Net

Related

    Tips for maintaining a perfect Mo’ throughout Movember

    Prostate cancer ‘wait and see’ approach does not increase risk of death: study

    Ben Stiller reveals he battled prostate cancer

    READ MORE: Movember: Alberta researchers say men benefit from exercise in prostate cancer recovery

    “I started seeing the difference the funds were making,” Peeks told Global News. He’s since been involved in a number of initiatives and is now a part of the Edmonton Movember Committee.

    This year he was approached with a unique opportunity: run with a group of 15 Mo Bros from around the world in the New York City marathon.

    Peeks agreed, saying it was a chance to participate in the renowned event and “do good for the community.” He ran the race Monday.

    “The run felt great,” Peeks said after the event.

    “My time was about what I was expecting as well. I feel much better today than I expected to.”

    WATCH: Movember with Global Sports’ John Sexsmith: ‘I’m working on living’

    The Movember initaitve started back in 2003. Two men met up for a quiet beer in Melbourne, Australia, and the idea that sparked Movember was born. To begin with, only 30 people took part. It’s now grown to more than 5 million Mo Bros and Mo Sistas around the world.

    WATCH: Move for Movember wrap up

    A big part of this year’s campaign is called “Move”, where people are asked to get moving to keep up with their own physical health, and promote physical activity. That’s where the marathon comes in.

    “It’s one of the most physically fit I’ve been in my whole life,” Peeks said.

    Peeks has now been inspired to keep up with daily physical activity. “If I’m active, I’m able to avoid some diseases and some forms of cancers potentially,  if i’m smart and make the right choices now.”

    He also hopes to inspire his kids to do the same.

    To donate to Movember or to join Team Global Domo-nation, the Global Edmonton team led by John Sexsmith, visit the team’s Movember page.